• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Success in Exams by Shaykh Hasan Ali =D

Reaction score
A MUST watch video :rolleyes:

I know it's an hour long ,but if you want the MOST important part (duas that REALLY helped the Sheikh in his exams throughout his life ) then just let it buffer while you study then play it till the following minute: second => 38:51 exactly =D

watch from that minute till the end trust me you won't WASTE your time watching and NOTE down the Duas he says and keep making them ALL the time in your prayers or before you sleep etc O and there is a Dua for all people doing exams at the END so stay tuned for it :D

O and the very important thing is STOP sinning because it affects you're memory, and he talked about the story of Imam Al-Shafi regarding him complaining to his teacher about his loss of memory.

Study for 45 minutes only and take breaks by exercising , reading Quran ,making thikr especially the thikr since it helps a lot :love:

Don't forget to include me in your Prayers :)

Reaction score
A MUST watch video :rolleyes:

I know it's an hour long ,but if you want the MOST important part (duas that REALLY helped the Sheikh in his exams throughout his life ) then just let it buffer while you study then play it till the following minute: second => 38:51 exactly =D

watch from that minute till the end trust me you won't WASTE your time watching and NOTE down the Duas he says and keep making them ALL the time in your prayers or before you sleep etc O and there is a Dua for all people doing exams at the END so stay tuned for it :D

O and the very important thing is STOP sinning because it affects you're memory, and he talked about the story of Imam Al-Shafi regarding him complaining to his teacher about his loss of memory.

Study for 45 minutes only and take breaks by exercising , reading Quran ,making thikr especially the thikr since it helps a lot :love:

Don't forget to include me in your Prayers :)
Sure :D
jazakAllah for sharing it =D =P

Reaction score
AoA wr wb
i only intended to check out the intro coz i m short on tym but thn i found myself halfway through the video until my internet stopped working...a prominent concoction of knowledge, humor and analogical skills with a mysteriously attractive accent makes it a must watch for everyone.

Jazakallah for posting