• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Suggestion,advice,help needed???

Reaction score
Plz tell me what subjects to choose for engineering in A'levels. Currently i'm taking maths,chemistry,physics and urdu..... And also i'm taking business studies and thinking skills as my secondary subjects.. "should i take B.S and T.S or just taking the three majors and a language. Plz help,advice,suggestion needed..... Kindly ASAP!!!!

P.s i got 6 A's and 2 B's in o'levels .......

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Plz tell me what subjects to choose for engineering in A'levels. Currently i'm taking maths,chemistry,physics and urdu..... And also i'm taking business studies and thinking skills as my secondary subjects.. "should i take B.S and T.S or just taking the three majors and a language. Plz help,advice,suggestion needed..... Kindly ASAP!!!!

maths, phys, chem.. standard engg subjects... after that it's ur choice if you can cope with them then take more subjects... but remember it's better to ace 4 (or 5) subjects than to screw up 6... so you should be the judge based on ur skills...
(also wht requirements ur prospective engg unis have, in genral try checking that out frm their websites...)

Reaction score

you're taking way too many A level subjects. i would say, leave business and thinking skills ( good unis dont even count it as a subject ) and just study math, chemistry and physics. these are the most important subjects needed for any engineering program, other than any engineering program which is related with biology such as genetic engineering, etc..

Reaction score
you're taking way too many A level subjects. i would say, leave business and thinking skills ( good unis dont even count it as a subject ) and just study math, chemistry and physics. these are the most important subjects needed for any engineering program, other than any engineering program which is related with biology such as genetic engineering, etc..
maths, phys, chem.. standard engg subjects... after that it's ur choice if you can cope with them then take more subjects... but remember it's better to ace 4 (or 5) subjects than to screw up 6... so you should be the judge based on ur skills...
(also wht requirements ur prospective engg unis have, in genral try checking that out frm their websites...)
So i'm Taking maths,physics, chem and urdu..... But just for instance i have to take 1 or 2 more subjects WHAT they should be if not B.S or T.S...".. Then what subject would you advice. I have to take minimum 5 subjects, 4 i have choosed but tell me 1 or 2 more.... Good and easy one's plz :)

Reaction score
So i'm Taking maths,physics, chem and urdu..... But just for instance i have to take 1 or 2 more subjects WHAT they should be if not B.S or T.S...".. Then what subject would you advice. I have to take minimum 5 subjects, 4 i have choosed but tell me 1 or 2 more.... Good and easy one's plz :)
y do u need to take more than 3 A level subjects? Oo