• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The 10 BEST DAYS of the year are HERE! *_*

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb..!

Well, the 10 most awesome days are almost there. I’m excited about it. Never had this feeling.
Anyway, before this month starts, I wanted to prepare a checklist based on a few articles I came across. That will make me focused on what exactly to do, Insha’Allah.

I hope this helps you too, Insha’Allah..

Alright, so the first thing to do would be fast the first 9 days. If that, for some reason, is not possible for you fast the Day of ‘Arafa (9th Dhul-Hijjah).

And increase your ‘Ibadah. Make Dua’as, and a lot of Takbeer (Allahu Akbar), Tahmeed (Alhamdulillah) and Tahleel (La illa ha illa Allah).
We need to seek repentance for our sins. As we don’t know, how long are we here in this world.

On the authority of Anas (may Allah be pleased with him), who said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) say:
“Allah the Almighty said:
‘O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, without having associated anything with Me, I shall grant you forgiveness nearly as great as it.’” (Tirmizi)

Therefore, we shouldn’t be losing hope. Be firm and strong. Let’s start a new life, a life that our Lord, Allah, is happy of…leading us to Jannah, InshaAllah.

To summarise,
  • · Fasting
  • · Dhikr
  • · Takbeer (Allahu Akbar), Tahmeed (Alhamdulillah) and Tahleel (La illa ha illa Allah).
  • · Dua’as
  • · Salah: Pray it slowly, with khusho’o and as soon as you hear the azaan.
  • · Good Deeds
  • · Try giving up some of your bad deeds. Start practicing, and keep asking Allah for help. Insha’Allah we’ll be able to give up. A few of them would include:
o Missing your prayers (Salat)
o Music (Replace it by listening to some Islamic lectures, or the Quran recitations [You can download them from here: www.tvquran.com/en ]
o TV (Again, a good replacement is listening to some Islamic lectures, e.g. Nouman Ali Khan’s lectures are interesting. There are many others. And make notes along with listening, helps focusing.]
o Language (Use your tongue carefully. For example, give up back-biting/gossiping, using bad words; be polite; etc.)
o Think of some more. :D

• · Set up a proper sleeping and wake-up routine.
  • · Keep reminding yourself that you’re soon going to leave this world!

Keep praying for me, and everyone else.

O Allah, please forgive us all. O Allah, the turner of the hearts, make our hearts firm on your religion.

Allah says in the Quran, “And whosoever fears Allâh and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty).And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allâh, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allâh will accomplish his purpose.”(Quran 65:2-3)
So, fear Allah, not the people. And place your trust in Him.

And lastly,

Don’t give up all the good deeds you started on the Eid day, and after that..
WasSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb..!

Reaction score
Mashallah keep it up,
BTW I think it is time for some administration clean up, many of previous mods are no longer online, what do you think?