• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The weirdest thing/hobby u did/had a$ a kid

Reaction score
just share the most weird thing u did as a child and do have the hobby continued till now????
for example i used to eat lead of pencil when i was about 5 years old

Reaction score
I did many things............

1.I just fell from my bicycle while learning.Father took me too hospital. I was around 4 years old.Hated the injections.The doctor took me to the room where injections were pricked!! father was out managing the medicines.Just then the doctor went away for some purpose leaving me alone.I got the chance and escaped!!!! really..... this happened....... i remember this.I went through the emergency door and rann on ma top speed to my home.On the way i saw a familier car.....i stopped it as it was my fathers friends.I didnt tell him that i had run away.Just said that i was going to home....please drop me..... BUT IT WAS TOO LATE..... cuz during the time i was talking to uncle....father was near me... ready to grab my arm...... and i got that injection in arm... OUCH!! :p ;)

Reaction score
another one:

I went out in the evening.None of ma friends were in town.They were gone on holidays.I felt bored.I went out.......and this also actually happened........I went to a random house....... didnt know who lived there.I just pressed the bell....A man came out said "Yes?" i said "Do you have kids?" he said "Yes...but why?" i said "i want to play with them!!!" .............. believe me i was so innocent.... the man laughed his heads off.!!! and i was like "What happened???" ... after laughing alot .... the man said"yes ... but they are in UK" i said " call them.... tell them to come and play with me!!" ............ disappointed i went home...... :p :(

Reaction score
I used to have an imaginary friend "wali". I was the first child so i didn't have any siblings to play with. and idk if he was imaginary or not but i still remember him. he looked a lot like that kid from the jungle book. :p
anyways, mom was young and dad used to be out the whole day so it used to be just me and mom. whenever i said the word "wali" she would get scared that maybe i have seen a ghost or something. maybe it is just my imagination but i still feel like i really saw him.
anyho, once i was in the terrace and i threw a ball in the air and then said "wali! throw the ball back already!". and my mom was like "where's wali?" and i said "can't u see him, he is angry with me cuz u r here and he is sitting there on the top of that water tank."
my mom got so scared that she ran away leaving me alone :p

Reaction score
1. I stapled my finger when i was 3 yrs old

2. I always had the same dream dat i was falling frm a building in to the water or on the ground.....i often woke up before i actualyy hit it!!

3. Laughing on my rediculus sistr has always been my hobby!!

4. I got embrsed da frst day i went to scool! I was trying to be smart wid da teacher wen she ws teaching us small alphabets. I knew dem all while others didnt....so i was continuously speaking dem out intil da teacher got sick ov me and finally said "KEEP QUIET ALREADY"....

Last but the funniest:
I often used to get stars and compliments on my work even though my handwriting was terrible at dat time...So i often used to come home frm skool and tell my mom: "look...wat teacher gave me"(dat was my eng in grade 1) as i hopped aroung as my mother praised me! 1 day......i came home frm skool and told mom "Look...wat teacher gave me"........And dere it was written in capitol letters "IMPROVE YOUR HANDWRITING"..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Another one........... once i was just playing........ i was around 4.5 years of age......... there came an advertisement of sprite/7up ........... i saw the man drinking sprite with enjoyment........... refreshing himself..... and they were showing how cool,relaxed and refreshed a person becomes after drinking sprite.......... it was very hot weather.......... i went to the fridge .... opened it up with lots of effort (i was small nah!) atlast fridge opened........ but whats that .......... there was no sprite in fridge....... !! :( i was very sad......... then just then i realised that we had sprite in the cupboard....i rushed there.... got thet bottle out...... drunk the "sprite" ......... and felt like a hero......But AT the same time mother came in.. grabbed the bottle from me........ and said"What have you done?" I was amazed and looked with puzzled eyes.!!!!! "Why are you drinking this?" She asked."This is sprite" i replied slowly."What????????" mother said... This is not sprite. THIS IS MEDICINE!!! ........... but how could i know this.. cuz the taste of medicine was jst like sprite to me!!!

I was taken to hospital..............but as there was very little amount of medicine in the bottle i drank from, so nothing dangerous happened................

But whenever i see sprite add........... i remember this event :) ;)

Reaction score
I used to have an imaginary friend "wali". I was the first child so i didn't have any siblings to play with. and idk if he was imaginary or not but i still remember him. he looked a lot like that kid from the jungle book. :p
anyways, mom was young and dad used to be out the whole day so it used to be just me and mom. whenever i said the word "wali" she would get scared that maybe i have seen a ghost or something. maybe it is just my imagination but i still feel like i really saw him.
anyho, once i was in the terrace and i threw a ball in the air and then said "wali! throw the ball back already!". and my mom was like "where's wali?" and i said "can't u see him, he is angry with me cuz u r here and he is sitting there on the top of that water tank."
my mom got so scared that she ran away leaving me alone :p
haha amazing. :D

When i was little, I mostly lived with my mom's grandparents, at that time there, i had no computer, T.V or anything and i used to walk and run in an empty room, imagining that i was in the middle of the battle and was fighting the imaginary people. I was so obssessed with with being with my imagination that I would run around and play in the room for 24 hours without thinking about rest of the world.

Reaction score
haha amazing. :D

When i was little, I mostly lived with my mom's grandparents, at that time there, i had no computer, T.V or anything and i used to walk and run in an empty room, imagining that i was in the middle of the battle and was fighting the imaginary people. I was so obssessed with with being with my imagination that I would run around and play in the room for 24 hours without thinking about rest of the world.
haha! ab pata chala u were ALWAYS very imaginative!
all little boys do that! my bro who is nearly 15 now does this even now! :p boys have wild imaginations!

Reaction score
haha! ab pata chala u were ALWAYS very imaginative!
all little boys do that! my bro who is nearly 15 now does this even now! :p boys have wild imaginations!
u are soo right that boys have really WILD imagination.same case with my bro,well he's just 4 1/2 years old