• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Timessss escaping real quick (plz help)

Reaction score
Guys i was a serious back bencher before and now i have been studying properly for the past month. Still im so behind for pak studies and islamiyat (oct/nov) and i dont know what to do. I've studied halfway to section 2 and im nearly there for geography however still lagging behind in Islamiyat . Please give me any advice as the time is so near and lol it will never come back :(:cry:

Reaction score
Bro, are u done with Isl P1 and have u completed the imp personalities?. If yes, it means u can still complete p2 in another 3 days if u work hard. I did consistently get highest in pak st(124/150) and isl(90). U should just cover the syllabus ASAP , since a lot of time in this month is going to be consumed solving past papers

Reaction score
Pls pay attention to section 2 , since it is the most highly likely topic from which the compulsory q is gonna come from. If u analyze the complusory q pattern in oct exams, it alwaysss comes from sec 2. Other than that u should also focus on sec 3, probably by giving a good read to the nigel kelly book and using notes of some credible teacher

Reaction score
Dekho for Geo, u just need to read the huma naz book twice and then regularly practice past papers(esp the 6 mark ones). No need to stress out , we are in the same boat , im also gonna give my exams of pak st and isl in oct.May Allah reward us with A*s In shaa Allah

Reaction score
OMG .Thnkss fo the tip. Will definitely use it however i still regret not using the time i should of used before to study 😣 and now im praying to God to easen the burden on me. Inshallah i will get there on time 😓🤞

Reaction score
Bro, u cant regret now, whatever time u have just use it effectively from now on. Stay motivated and remember me in ur prayers too. Even though, i get good marks, i still cant escape the stress and tension about the oct exams:(

Reaction score
Bro, u cant regret now, whatever time u have just use it effectively from now on. Stay motivated and remember me in ur prayers too. Even though, i get good marks, i still cant escape the stress and tension about the oct exams:(
Thanks you, inshallah will do:giggle: