• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Tips

Reaction score
Im so sorry im actually looking for those tips myself.My bad...it's my first time using

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Tips on how to not get exam anxiety and mess everything up
usually reasoning with yourself and preparation helps...
practice using a lot of past papers and check them using mark schemes so you are confident on exam day... i suggest solving 6-10 years past papers...
then on exam day go prepared with calculator/statement of entry etc.. once there, tell yourself, this is no big deal you can do it... u have done so many such papers already in ur practice sessions...
also praying to God helps... :)

Reaction score
usually reasoning with yourself and preparation helps...
practice using a lot of past papers and check them using mark schemes so you are confident on exam day... i suggest solving 6-10 years past papers...
then on exam day go prepared with calculator/statement of entry etc.. once there, tell yourself, this is no big deal you can do it... u have done so many such papers already in ur practice sessions...
also praying to God helps... :)
exactly