• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Uh...Too bad it's Haram

Reaction score

For those of you who have checked this link out, Just Forget It and those who haven’t kindly do not bother . It wasn’t meant to be for the admin and any of you members but was for that ******brain dead moron who started the junky thread ‘ Pain Absolve rx’

Now somehow somewhat this link appeared right here and it’s way too irrelevant on this thread

But the thing is i do NOT really care as to how and/or why this happened so do not bother asking me as to what in the world am i up to coz i’m already pissed off and have had enough of the stupid crap circulating round here(and my sincere apologies for adding some of mine too)

Damn Absolve!

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
No

And even if we assume the ans to be Yes, interestingly that too makes total sense!
Sorry I was being annoying...I know you posted it out of curiosity of what that thread starter posted...

For those of you who have checked this link out, Just Forget It and those who haven’t kindly do not bother . It wasn’t meant to be for the admin and any of you members but was for that ******brain dead moron who started the junky thread ‘ Pain Absolve rx’

Now somehow somewhat this link appeared right here and it’s way too irrelevant on this thread

But the thing is i do NOT really care as to how and/or why this happened so do not bother asking me as to what in the world am i up to coz i’m already pissed off and have had enough of the stupid crap circulating round here(and my sincere apologies for adding some of mine too)

Damn Absolve!
Lol no... Please stay calm... The thing is.. Since that was junk.. we changed it to this.. but since you and I know what he originally posted, we can discuss it..

Reaction score
Reaction score
and may He make you mentally, physically, spiritually and emotionally stronger...Aameen