• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Universities in Pakistan

Which is better for getting admission in University in Pakistan

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hi, there everybody.

I would like to know that which universities in Pakistan Accept SAT Subject test?

Reaction score
Hey, I'll be giving my sats in May InShaaAllah for NUST.
My question is since the sat pattern is changed and the essay is now optional, does NUST require that part of sat? like is writing the essay required for admission in NUST islamabad?

Reaction score
Hey, I'll be giving my sats in May InShaaAllah for NUST.
My question is since the sat pattern is changed and the essay is now optional, does NUST require that part of sat? like is writing the essay required for admission in NUST islamabad?
Well, I'm giving my SAT in June. I dont think so. Because NUST requires' SAT I or SAT II for art and sciences respectively. Well, you should e-mail them about this issue.
Btw Good Luck with ur exams.

Reaction score
Well, I'm giving my SAT in June. I dont think so. Because NUST requires' SAT I or SAT II for art and sciences respectively. Well, you should e-mail them about this issue.
Btw Good Luck with ur exams.
yeah ill do that.
thanks, you too