• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

University of London International Program LLB

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,
I would be very thankful if you could tell me whether the LLB program provided by UOL in Pakistan (through Szabist and other institutions) is recognized in Pakistan or not? And whether I will be able to find a good firm to prwctise law in Karachi if I graduate with high GPA.
Also is LLB from UOL in better than Chartered Accountancy career or not?
Thank You for your time :)

Reaction score
http://tribune.com.pk/story/1033561/llb-degree-to-require-five-years-of-education-lahore-city/

http://blog.lawkick.com/types-of-lawyers/

Accounting and Law are too different as career options ... often in careers the problem is how well you adjust to the requirements of your job (what you expect, etc) rather than a career field being limited in terms of opportunities... additionally it also depends on how well you will network in your career .. and the stuff you will study in business or law school will be of very limited use ... also if you are interested in Accounting you might want to look at Finance as a field as well ... there are other posts where I have mentioned this in greater detail you can check that out as well

Reaction score
ifyou are going to ask me which is better between CA and law, then i have to say that CA is more rewarding, not only do you earn much more money, but also your CA degree will be applicaole in any other foreign country, however if you'd want to practice law, there will be a slight problem that you will face, as every country has a different law. for example, Sharia and law is practiced in Pakistan, so if you do llb from UOL, youwould have to study the course of Isammic Sharia separately to be eligible to practice in pakistan. good luck. do wHAT YOU ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT

Reaction score
i wanted to ask something, i just finished my a level. 2 years ago i achieved an A* in english lang in o level, does szabist still require me to give a toefl of ielets test?