• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

URDU 3248 SUMMARY HELP NEEDED

Reaction score
I wanted to know how to attempt a summary for urdu B, the exact format, and tips for scoring a perfect grade. Thank you very much.

Reaction score
I wanted to know how to attempt a summary for urdu B, the exact format, and tips for scoring a perfect grade. Thank you very much.
I TOO WANT IT
You are required to write a brief summary consisting of 100 words only. So follow the rubric first. You are provided with five(5) bullet points. In your summary you must include these points and of each bullet point write at least 3-4 points, making paragraphs is a good idea too. Write what is legible to examiner he will read what you write so be careful.Write simple sentences and write sentences of normal length not too short or not too long. Be careful on the word count the examiner will read up to 120 words and then mark it accordingly.
Best of Luck.(y)