• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Urdu O level Notes, Syllabus A required.

Reaction score
Urdu O level Notes required: 2020 to 2022 syllabus notes A, If you have these notes can you please post them.Notes must be according to the latest syllabus, prose and poetry; Syllabus A. Please If you have them, send them, Thank you,

Last edited:
Reaction score
Actually there are no notes of Urdu. It needs only practice. I have two book for practice of Urdu of the same author. Author name “Mujeeb-ur- Rehman”, Edition 11th. And the books are really very helpfull.

Reaction score
Actually there are no notes of Urdu. It needs only practice. I have two book for practice of Urdu of the same author. Author name “Mujeeb-ur- Rehman”, Edition 11th. And the books are really very helpfull.
Are you talking about syllabus B?, Because I need Syllabus A notes

Reaction score
Aoa do you have urdu A notes I need them plz help me if you have