• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Urdu wth is this.

Reaction score
I dont get it. You need to learn like all 100 idioms and like only 5 come -____- i dont get the logic. is there even a logic?!?

Reaction score
OMG i'm talking about the paper patern D: why would i even hate on a language!? THE LANGUAGE IS INNOCENT IT DID NOT KILL ANYONE D:

Reaction score
I dont get it. You need to learn like all 100 idioms and like only 5 come -____- i dont get the logic. is there even a logic?!?
Keeping the WTF part aside, you don't need to memorise them because it is not necessary that the ones that come are from those 100 idioms. When I gave my paper only one of the five was from those.

Reaction score
u know what marks are also awarded if u directly write english wrd in urdu without translating it in urdu.....thats what i did and my teacher told me....;)

Reaction score
i only studied them one night before my exam and got A*...
invigilators do help alot...last year they helped me :p
wow cool invigilators....which skool r u in ...ill move there 2 :D and flaminheroes u cant b sure that ur invigilators would b that great 2 (unless u r in the same skool as ayesha :p)

Reaction score
FYI, they are not 100, they are 400+ :p
And you just have to learn common ones, leave those that are very rare ;)