• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Urdu??

Reaction score
Stay in the word limit. (though exceeding a few words won't create any problems) but remaining in the word limit is better as it shows that the write can write in a more economical way and it also minimizes the chances of digression. In translation make the meaning clear rather than thinking of complex Urdu words. Plan your essay, write a brief opening paragraph, then deal with each major reason or point in a separate paragraph. Don't exceed 5 paragraphs. For comprehension never lift from the passage unless a fact is to be written as it is from the passage which will be obvious if it comes. Use your own words to convey the meaning as far as possible. Keeping these in mind Urdu B is very easy to score an A.

Reaction score
Argh, I'm really scared of Urdu. It really is a second language for me and I got 53/110 in my mock. Any tips for someone like me?

Reaction score
Well, atleast you passed. I fell 2% short. i am terrified i'll get a D or something.

Reaction score
Don't worry about what happened at school in your mocks. Follow the aforementioned perspective and you'll get an A if your're expecting a B and an A* if you're expecting an A. And one more thing, don't panic. Otherwise you'll drop marks like Pakistan dropped catches.