• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

urgent help in physics design

Reaction score
in planning question...do we have to plot an expected graph aswell...or only give the labels for the axisz ...plz urgent!!!

Reaction score
in the planning part where u draw. u draw. no graphs just make sure that apparatus set up is workable...
and in the writing part. where u get marks for the method of analysis. i ussually always draw the graph cuz my teach taught us that way. so yeah, u draw a rough grah, show that it cuts/doesnot cut the y axis. label the axis
but also say: take blah on the x axis and blah2 on the y axis. the graph would be a straight line thru the origin(or not... depends..)

Reaction score
thnx....
my teechu =P taught us jxt to label graph (in writing part) but in the mark scheme it quoted draw graph...

aah! u saved me thnx buddy =D

Reaction score
u'll gain a mark more if u include the graph trend like +ve or -ce gradient
inceasing gradient of decreasing gradint
but be sure before u write

Reaction score
just state as it is
u dont ned to draw a real graph
u just need to state how the graphs looks as straight or curves with nature of gradient if u are sure ONLY

Reaction score
oh btw. when there is a CRO used... u also get a mark for drawing a graph that u might see on the screen. then calibrate (tell how u calibrate- like 1 box is 1cm..)
and ur welcome :)

oh and they wont give curves... havent done any curve till now. :T

Reaction score
awesome94 said:
oh btw. when there is a CRO used... u also get a mark for drawing a graph that u might see on the screen. then calibrate (tell how u calibrate- like 1 box is 1cm..)
and ur welcome :)

oh and they wont give curves... havent done any curve till now. :T
curves can come in cases or LDR or thermister

Reaction score
but u know... whenever theres an equation for curves, i use the logs and make it into y=mx+c form.. then i get a strt line..
its much less confusing

Reaction score
I think that physics design is a very important course because it helps me to understand the laws of nature. The physics design class has helped me to understand how I can use science in my everyday life, whether it is by using science as an energy source or science as a way of communication. Visit https://masterbundles.com/graphics/icons/ for more details. I have also always been good at learning new things quickly, which is why I am able to keep up with my current job.