• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

VIRTUAL EXPO

Reaction score
Guys Education UK Virtual Exhibition 2013 is live !!!
This is a great platform to get to know about the uk institutes directly from the institutes via LIVE Chat and offline quires which would be answered by these institutes themselves not by a third party which has limited knowledge on the subject. Since this exhibition is targeted for us Pakistanis it ensures that the student, parents and institutions receive first-class knowledge, information, opportunities and counselling through various aspiring, informative and educational initiatives to engage them. Plus ask them about scholarship options and other questions that may be on you minds about higher education in UK. EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN GOING TO UK DO PARTICIPATE SINCE THIS WAY YOU WOULD BE EXPLORING YOUR OPTIONS!!!

ok here is what you have to do
1) log on to http://www.eukvirtualexhibition.com.pk/login.php
2) fill the registration form (dont be afraid to provide personal details its by British council and not a scam)
3)In the "From where you heard about Virtual Exhibition 2013" field choose "VIA AMBASSADOR" and in more details enter " Ali Butt" (that be a help to me )

Reaction score
to how do we know k in unis ki deadlines nahi guzar gaye??

why in the world would they hold an expo after their admission deadline? :? . No it hasent past . you can ask them about it too. Infact you can be as blunt as you like it cant hurt to try rite :p. and from a Pakistani to another: mufta hae xD

heyy thanks a bunch A star.
gonna check it out now

Reaction score
why in the world would they hold an expo after their admission deadline? :? . No it hasent past . you can ask them about it too. Infact you can be as blunt as you like it cant hurt to try rite :p. and from a Pakistani to another: mufta hae xD

hahahha @mufta :p
and ummm first tell me which unis are really worth applying jin mein ziada tests waghaira nahi chahiye hon gay and stuff cuz i dont have enough time for searching them up and then giving tests and everything u know :/

Reaction score
hahahha @mufta :p
and ummm first tell me which unis are really worth applying jin mein ziada tests waghaira nahi chahiye hon gay and stuff cuz i dont have enough time for searching them up and then giving tests and everything u know :/
Well all generally require IELTs or TOEFL . EACH uni requirements are diff so diifficult to specify. You can ask and badger each person by posting this on their page copy/paste :p