• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU NEED TO GET MAXIMUM MARKS IN MCQ's of PHY,CHEM,BIO?

Reaction score
Well, I have done the books several times. Did all the topical papers. But when I solve papers from net, I always get 2 or 3 and sometimes as high as 5 mcq's wrong. Please tell me about any additional notes. I desperately need to sort this thing out.

Reaction score
The problem does not lie with brains. To score high you just need to read the statements thoroughly and understand what is demanded (what are demand words). I do the same and alhamdullilah , always score 40/40.

Reaction score
The problem does not lie with brains. To score high you just need to read the statements thoroughly and understand what is demanded (what are demand words). I do the same and alhamdullilah , always score 40/40.
thanks bruh. Well, yes I always do silly mistakes and I believe I can fly.............. Oh, I mean I can get 40. Are you from chenab college?

Reaction score
I studied there in C2 for few months and then due to some reason moved back to my place. THEM AMAZING teachers, no wonder why you get 40/40.

Reaction score
dafuq? 40/40 is impossible

Reaction score
Not the guts but preparation. Well. I am getting better and I believe I can do it.

Reaction score
dafuq? 40/40 is impossible

Of course it is possible.
Last year, i scored 40/40 in both Physics and Chemistry P1's in CIE's.

All that is needed is concentration and smartness.
A lot of people can get 37 or 38. That's not hard.
But the last 2 marks are what matter. They sometimes throw in one or two tricky questions in each P1 that most of the people get wrong.