• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What to do with my life?

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am just about to graduate 2:1 from St Andrews in Russian. No idea what to do. Came to this site to relearn Edexcel maths.

A lot of my friends are accountants but I feel I could reach for something more exotic!

Was thinking an Msc in Entrepreneurship.

For you guys choosing to go to university don't take an arts degree :)

Reaction score
hey everyone.
i m confuse wat to be cauze my mom wants me to become doctor, dad :teacher, uncle : engineer and my self : scientist

Reaction score
hey everyone.
i m confuse wat to be cauze my mom wants me to become doctor, dad :teacher, uncle : engineer and my self : scientist
Thats a real pain..thank god i finally figured it out :)..i wanted o be scientist whe i was a kid :D ..not bad..btw to be scientist u'ev to go through lots of stuffs..like researching..
M planning to study neuro...

Reaction score
Thats a real pain..thank god i finally figured it out :)..i wanted o be scientist whe i was a kid :D ..not bad..btw to be scientist u'ev to go through lots of stuffs..like researching..
M planning to study neuro...
Follow your dreams. Always aim for excellence sis. :D

Reaction score
hey everyone.

It depends what you are interested in, if youre more into biology, go for becoming a doctor or maths then go for engineering. after entering any of these fields , you can take up research projects in ur university and thats how you are eventually becoming a scientist too :)
And as for becoming a teacher, a teacher always needs to learn something first before starting to teach it to others :)