• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Which book allowed for A level urdu in exam hall?

Reaction score
name of book plus author, which book can be taken in for exam?
Is this okay.. A level Urdu by Syed Nadeem Jaffar (it contains Tashreeh too)

Reaction score
I dont have this book ,also it isnt available in market :( I have a reference book ..can that b taken>? the one which has pink cover

Reaction score
I dont have this book ,also it isnt available in market :( I have a reference book ..can that b taken>? the one which has pink cover
well...I don't think it'll not be allowed. I think the main content will be same. Like poems, their explanation and that is all we mainly need. There is not a specific book but the book above is recommended for preparation, not recommended to be taken in exams..:)

and about essays:
The first think to know is that there are set topic areas for each year, you can find the topics for this year on the following website.
http://www.urduskills.com/?page_id=108
In this page, there are topics from past papers which we can practice for paper.
I don't know how am I writing, although my Urdu teacher likes it pretty much. ..if u say, I'll upload one of my essays here.:sneaky:

Reaction score
well...I don't think it'll not be allowed. I think the main content will be same. Like poems, their explanation and that is all we mainly need. There is not a specific book but the book above is recommended for preparation, not recommended to be taken in exams..:)

and about essays:
The first think to know is that there are set topic areas for each year, you can find the topics for this year on the following website.
http://www.urduskills.com/?page_id=108
In this page, there are topics from past papers which we can practice for paper.
I don't know how am I writing, although my Urdu teacher likes it pretty much. ..if u say, I'll upload one of my essays here.:sneaky:
and yes I'd like to have a look on your essay..if u can upload it pls?

Reaction score
We'll be needing the book incase we opt for the tashree question right?
we need the book to quote something from the book and too have a look back at poetry etc(and yes Tashreeh also). But mainly we need the book for solving analysing questions like :
"Khwaja Meer Dard kay aksar ashaar tasawuf kay hamil hain" Comment on this....etc

Reaction score
actually we need the book to quote something from the book (and yes Tashreeh also). But mainly we need the book for solving analysing questions like :
"Khwaja Meer Dard kay aksar ashaar tasawuf kay hamil hain" Comment on this....etc
Yeah I am aware of it. thank you so much :) do upload the essay Sadia..

Reaction score
I see // we karachiites r still waiting
here is my one essay..Give me critical remarks:sneaky:..I know its longer than the set word limit. I've written more essays after this within word limit
would like u to upload ur essay? (if feasible, I dont wanna put u in problem):)
How is your prep for Drama/novel questions? I've chosen Drama Anarkali, its interesting but that Amrao Jan Ada...is aaaargh:sick:..too bad

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    882.2 KB · Views: 31
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    910.3 KB · Views: 24
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    841.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    821.4 KB · Views: 17
Reaction score
here is my one essay..Give me critical remarks:sneaky:..I know its longer than the set word limit. I've written more essays after this within word limit
How is your prep for Drama/novel questions? I've chosen Drama Anarkali, its interesting but that Amrao Jan Ada...is aaaargh:sick:..too bad
I havent written my essay lol. I am more of the on the spot person when it cmes to essay...

i have prepared afsanas, anarkali, poems... i have left umrao jan ada lol. I am just hoping my p4 goes well. it is so confusingg :(

Reaction score
I shall share my view on essay once I have read it. Thank you so much for uploading :)