• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Your PC problems ??

Reaction score
Wht are the problems u r facing while using ur PC ????
U may reply to the problems too !!!

Reaction score
How to enter someone else's computer ???

First of all this is not a problem u are facing !!!!!
secondly entering somone's computer without permssion is Hacking whick is a crime !!!

I can tell u another way But u have to take his permission in that case......
1. Go to run
2. Type "mstsc" hit enter
3. A window will open in which u have to enter other computer's IP adress Like its shown Below

untitled.JPG

5. Then hit connect if the other computer allows u then u will enter it else not .

To allow Remote access

1. go to My computer's properties
2. click to remote
3. Then tick the box whick says " Allow users to connect remotely.........."

Last edited:
Reaction score
First of all this is not a problem u are facing !!!!!
secondly entering somone's computer without permssion is Hacking whick is a crime !!!

I can tell u another way But u have to take his permission in that case......
1. Go to run
2. Type "mstsc" hit enter
3. A window will open in which u have to enter other computer's IP adress Like its shown Below

View attachment 13451

5. Then hit connect if the other computer allows u then u will enter it else not .

To allow Remote access

1. go to My computer's properties
2. click to remote
3. Then tick the box whick says " Allow users to connect remotely.........."

Then like my post ;)
Amazing............

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
I have really important questions plz help me!!!!!

How to delete something permanently from the recycle bin...??? :ROFLMAO:

oh n sometimes my computer says during start up "Press any key to continue".. my question is where is the any key I cant find it on my keyboard...????

n sometimes it says "No keyboard found press F1 to continue."... question is IF THERE IS NO KEYBOARD HOW ON EARTH CAN I PRESS F1..???

n which is better at garbage collection C# or C++ .net...???

Reaction score
One of ma cousins.... using XP asks all the time... how to free disk space? :p any permanent solution instead of reinstalling windows :p cuz of all the difficulty installing all other things again in the new windows :p :D ??
the problem he says is that e uses internet and and even when not saving anything the disk space decreases alot !! some solutions he did were cleaning cache in firefox and disk cleanup .... but it doesnt free more space than 200 MB (APPROX) ? so any solutions people ???

JazakAllah :) :D

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
One of ma cousins.... using XP asks all the time... how to free disk space? :p any permanent solution instead of reinstalling windows :p cuz of all the difficulty installing all other things again in the new windows :p :D ??
the problem he says is that e uses internet and and even when not saving anything the disk space decreases alot !! some solutions he did were cleaning cache in firefox and disk cleanup .... but it doesnt free more space than 200 MB (APPROX) ? so any solutions people ???

JazakAllah :) :D
inventive idea:
tell him to use clone deep freeze software..... n save personal date on some other drive.... have never had time to experiment with that but it is possible to make a set up where ur comp resets to an image at every reboot... so feels like new evry tym.. ofc u have to update anti virus soft n it can be done in the setup...

Reaction score
I have really important questions plz help me!!!!!

How to delete something permanently from the recycle bin...??? :ROFLMAO:

oh n sometimes my computer says during start up "Press any key to continue".. my question is where is the any key I cant find it on my keyboard...????

n sometimes it says "No keyboard found press F1 to continue."... question is IF THERE IS NO KEYBOARD HOW ON EARTH CAN I PRESS F1..???

n which is better at garbage collection C# or C++ .net...???
So You're the one who wrote these questions to Bill Gates? ;)
Tell me more where you wasted rest of your life? :D :p

Reaction score
Please reply there to me :p
so, u are junk?. awwwwww!!!...
inventive idea:
tell him to use clone deep freeze software..... n save personal date on some other drive.... have never had time to experiment with that but it is possible to make a set up where ur comp resets to an image at every reboot... so feels like new evry tym.. ofc u have to update anti virus soft n it can be done in the setup...
does it work for Windows 7 as well?