• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Your thoughts on Veena Malik?

Reaction score
lol...i dont think ppl are going to forget this just yet for one reason or the other.

Reaction score
if u want to hear a response fer dis den jst watch da speech of the chairman:

Chairman: I think dat Veena Malik has represented us in challenge to da world!

Perfect response frm crowd member: Agar aap ki beti is tarhan karti to aap kiya karte? (If ur daughter did smthin lyk dis wat wud u do??)

Chairman: ? (speech ended)

Reaction score
and it's probably all over the media because she wants it to be.
and because the media gets a lot of profit because ppl are looking her up (over the net). for every click and every search for her news and pics media gets money.
also, i am NOT with her, but it's not like Pakistanis don't do stuff that she did. i mean just that day someone i know went to a wedding in which a girl was wearing a very revealing blouse with her sari and i am very sorry to say tht but NO ONE was talking about her! Why doesn't anyone raise THESE issues. I just don't get it.
And i repeat, I AM NOT SUPPORTING VEENA MALIK. i am just mad that no one ever bothers to look at themselves before pointing fingers at others.

Reaction score
^I second the last sentence!
On GEO News Laiken, She was like *Let people do what they want; If they want to shed off their clothes, let them do so* Duh! Weird crazy celebrity and she's nominated for Style 360's Personality of the year! Shame! :confused:

Reaction score
and it's probably all over the media because she wants it to be.
and because the media gets a lot of profit because ppl are looking her up (over the net). for every click and every search for her news and pics media gets money.
also, i am NOT with her, but it's not like Pakistanis don't do stuff that she did. i mean just that day someone i know went to a wedding in which a girl was wearing a very revealing blouse with her sari and i am very sorry to say tht but NO ONE was talking about her! Why doesn't anyone raise THESE issues. I just don't get it.
And i repeat, I AM NOT SUPPORTING VEENA MALIK. i am just mad that no one ever bothers to look at themselves before pointing fingers at others.

very revealing and wearing absolutely nuthin r 2 totally different things.....

i kno dat Pak grlz (NOT ALL OF DEM) hav started followin english nd indian Heroins wearin all dese things.......but Veena was a well known person.....she did sumthin dat acts as a black spot on ISLAM and d muslim community......she needs to be eliminated (nd i hope she will be).
So dat d world understands how important Parda of Women iz to Islam...

Reaction score
Haha, i totally agree with getsomelife (y). Still bro, eliminating her [which she should be] will not make people realise the importance of the parda.

Reaction score
Haha, i totally agree with getsomelife (y). Still bro, eliminating her [which she should be] will not make people realise the importance of the parda.

i meant dat d world will realize dat Parda iz important in Islam...nd dat d woman who doesnt cover herself properly shud b eliminated!!!

maybe, it will act as a warnin fer dose who dont realise d punishment on d day of QIYAMAT...

Reaction score
i meant dat d world will realize dat Parda iz important in Islam...nd dat d woman who doesnt cover herself properly shud b eliminated!!!

maybe, it will act as a warnin fer dose who dont realise d punishment on d day of QIYAMAT...
exactly. that's what i meant. WOMEN WHO DON'T COVER THEMSELVES PROPERLY.
they should be eliminated as well! i mean why doesn't ANYONE point fingers at them
u see, she wants attention and she is GETTING IT.