• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

BIOLOGY PAPER 22

How did you find the paper ?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hello guys . This thread is for those giving biology paper 22 tomorrow. leave a comment about the paper but DON'T discuss before 24 hours! good luck :D

Reaction score
Salaam Alaykum,
BiOLOGY PAPER 22, October/November 2012. (A.K.A Killer Paper)
BEST OF LUCK TO ALL OF US!
May Allah (S.W.T) grant us all the ability to answer all the questions, lets hope we come out with a smiling face.

Reaction score
Salaam Alaykum,
BiOLOGY PAPER 22, October/November 2012. (A.K.A Killer Paper)
BEST OF LUCK TO ALL OF US!
May Allah (S.W.T) grant us all the ability to answer all the questions, lets hope we come out with a smiling face.
Ameen :)

Reaction score
The paper went fine, some questions were pretty tricky though!!! InshaAllah We all will get a better grade this time!!!

Reaction score
it was okay! please after 24 hourss we should discuss!!!! cuz i donno if i did right or rong it was kinda weird xD

Reaction score
It was easy ,but a few tricks though ... not sure if my answers were right :/ ! But ilhamodellalah

Reaction score
i have a weird question guys...can anyone tell me that what will happen with overall As and A2 result when i got U in one component and B and Cs in others....???

Reaction score
i have a weird question guys...can anyone tell me that what will happen with overall As and A2 result when i got U in one component and B and Cs in others....???
Umm.... Bad things could happen. An overall C, maybe!

Reaction score
I'm not very sure......i guess it was okay. InshaAllah I'll get an A :X3:
And the paper wasn't the easiest but i think it was much easier than May/June 2012, don't you think?

Reaction score
I'm not very sure......i guess it was okay. InshaAllah I'll get an A :X3:
And the paper wasn't the easiest but i think it was much easier than May/June 2012, don't you think?
truth be told, i solved a grand total of three papers.:giggle: