• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

XPRS MIGHT SHUT DOWN! We need your support!

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
For almost 10 years, the site XtremePapers has been trying very hard to serve students achieve best grades.

However, we are now struggling to cover its operational costs due to unforeseen circumstances. If we helped you in any way, kindly contribute and be the part of this effort. No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.

Click here to Contribute!

Reaction score
this website is free so if you contribute or not, you will be able to access it.
just the papers section server had some issues.. we had to setup a new one.. now its ready; you can access it at:
https://papers.xtremepape.rs/index.php
hope this helps.
Thank you for your great job, Allah is certainly awarding you! However, I cannot find any IB past papers, could you please help me find them, I was very relied on you iconic website

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Thank you for your great job, Allah is certainly awarding you! However, I cannot find any IB past papers, could you please help me find them, I was very relied on you iconic website
can you please check back in a few weeks? we are setting up our servers we should be able to host them in a couple of weeks.

Reaction score
hi

would request to upload chapter wise question and answers important for the test and exams will be useful

Reaction score
Do you know when/if all the papers will be reuploaded? This used to be such a valuable resource but now its only CAIE.. - I'll be happy to donate if I need to to be able to access them all.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Edexcel A-level Maths (old spec 2008 and possibly the earlier ones too) and and AQA A-level Chemistry old spec - I've only managed to find some online but nowhere near what was on here :)
We are in the process of compressing our data then it will be uploaded. Hopefully it'll take less than a week for Edexcel subjects.
I'm really sorry we couldn't be of help for your A-levels sooner.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Edexcel A-level Maths (old spec 2008 and possibly the earlier ones too) and and AQA A-level Chemistry old spec - I've only managed to find some online but nowhere near what was on here :)
kindly visit this link for the Edexcel papers, they have been updated:

hope it helps

Reaction score
kindly visit this link for the Edexcel papers, they have been updated:

hope it helps
Thank you so much! I really appreciate your time and dedication to this resource ☺️

Reaction score
Read in the name of Your Rab who created. He created men from clot.Read and Your Rab is Akram most bontious Who taught by pen.Taught what He didnot know.