• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics Paper 1 question!

Reaction score
When a resistor is added in a SERIES, the total current/voltage decreases. In this case, there are two resistors in SERIES, this means that they will produce the least amount of current. ^__^

Reaction score
gary221 bhaii! cud u plz answer my qs. :) i only want ur answer....they r always right! :)
Qs.15.) Brownian motion is observed by looking at smoke particles through a microscope.
How do the smoke particles move in Brownian motion?
A all in the same direction
B at random
C in circles
D vibrating about fixed points

Reaction score
gary221 bhaii! cud u plz answer my qs. :) i only want ur answer....they r always right! :)
Qs.15.) Brownian motion is observed by looking at smoke particles through a microscope.
How do the smoke particles move in Brownian motion?
A all in the same direction
B at random
C in circles
D vibrating about fixed points

B
all credit to Nibz

Reaction score
And http://imgur.com/a/ffeKm
Question 31 from here as well

For number 16, the answer is "B". This is because they indicated in the question that the warmness reached the liquid, which means it fell at the beginning due to expansion of flask (which feels the warmness first) and then it rose when the warmness reached the liquid due to the liquid expanding (which is what the question is asking about).
For number 31, I am not really sure of my answer, but I believe that it is "A". This is because they other ammeters are connected with resistors, which will decrease the overall current read by the resistors.

Reaction score
And http://imgur.com/a/ffeKm
Question 31 from here as well

is the ans A?
coz current is the same in series..but splits up in parallel according to the resistances of the branches.
so at P, the current will be max, as it has not yet split up.
same for Q, as the current from both the diff branches adds up to its max original volume.
Hope u gt it.
All credit to Nibz

Reaction score
is the ans A?
coz current is the same in series..but splits up in parallel according to the resistances of the branches.
so at P, the current will be max, as it has not yet split up.
same for Q, as the current from both the diff branches adds up to its max original volume.
Hope u gt it.
All credit to Nibz

BTW why the credit always goes to Nibz!!!!!!!jst askin :)