• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

2018 CIEs PAKISTAN STUDIES

Reaction score
Hey!! I'll be giving pak studies (o448),islamiyat (0493) and Urdu as a second language (0539) this year I.A.
I want help over Islamiyat as how to learn Surah's and which question came on Quran used in legal thinking and significance of Quran as thought and action?
For pak-studies, how to start and divide time to all subjects?
I need listening tracks and passages for Urdu practIce, i've done past papers?
ANYONE HELP!

Reaction score
Hey!! I'll be giving pak studies (o448),islamiyat (0493) and Urdu as a second language (0539) this year I.A.
I want help over Islamiyat as how to learn Surah's and which question came on Quran used in legal thinking and significance of Quran as thought and action?
ANYONE HELP!
Alright you are studying igcse which has the same syllabus as o levels. You can divide your time into 3 subs. You ll have too give 2 to 3 hours to revise one sub each day cause now the time for serious study has started.
For Islamiyat, use these notes
https://m.mediafire.com/view/nxjj3kwql61xn8s
Along with one book most preferred is Yasmin Malik. Quranic passages (Q1) is not by rote learning but by getting the themes from the passage itself. You only have to learn the reference. For past paper questions, view Igcse islamiyat past papers. Divide your time like this 2 subs in one day for 2 to 3 hours.
For urdu, plenty of resources can be found on this community. You should finish the syllabus at least 3 times to guarantee you an A*

Reaction score
thanks ,but for the Urdu resources, i can't find them. Can you please send me them? And how to finish the syllabus 3 times?

Reaction score
ANYONE HELP!
Then you need to give it your all. If you have not finished the syllabus, finish it first then do past papers. Believe in yourself that you can ace your exams

Reaction score
Make a timetable on the on below. First complete syllabus,then do past papers and don't get distracted.
My sister, you have the potential, talent and will to ace your exams

Attachments

• t1.png
    t1.png
    15.7 KB · Views: 19
  • t2.png
    t2.png
    16 KB · Views: 16
Reaction score
I want help over Islamiyat as how to learn Surah's and which question came on Quran used in legal thinking and significance of Quran as thought and action terraria?
ANYONE HELP!
To learn Surahs, you can try the following methods: Listen to recitations of Surahs with translations and explanations to understand their meanings and context. Practice reciting the Surahs yourself and try to memorize them by breaking them down into smaller parts. Use flashcards or other memorization techniques to help remember the verses. For the question on Quran used in legal thinking and significance of Quran as thought and action, you can prepare by:

Reaction score
Alright you are studying igcse which has the same syllabus as o levels. You can divide your time into 3 subs. You ll have too give 2 to 3 hours to revise one sub each day cause now the time for serious study has started.
For Islamiyat, use these notes
https://m.mediafire.com/view/nxjj3kwql61xn8s
Along with one book most preferred is Yasmin Malik. Quranic passages (Q1) is not by rote learning but by getting the themes from the passage itself. You only have to learn the reference. For past paper questions, view Igcse islamiyat past papers. Divide your time like this 2 subs in one day for 2 to 3 hours.
For urdu, plenty of resources can be found on this community. You should finish the syllabus at least 3 times to guarantee you an A*
hi , can u please provide link again because its not opening !