• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Account delete

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
@sam2290: I am sorry,but ur account cannot be deleted according to what admin said.However he can change ur username if u want to delete it for that reason.
If not,try asking the admin as u have only 3 posts so may be he can delete it!

Reaction score
It is not impossible to delete an account , but it is hard to do that because it can only be done by an Administrator.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Actually why I said it can't be done since PlanetMaster says
PlanetMaster said:
Unfortunately i can't delete an account because it breaks sequential posts!
However, if you want to change your UserName, you may PM me. :)
but though this person has only 3 posts may be PlanetMaster may look forward to it!

Reaction score
Math_angel said:
Actually why I said it can't be done since PlanetMaster says
PlanetMaster said:
Unfortunately i can't delete an account because it breaks sequential posts!
However, if you want to change your UserName, you may PM me. :)
but though this person has only 3 posts may be PlanetMaster may look forward to it!

It will make an SQL error or write an account number instead of the name , probably.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
no no no......Deleting an account deletes all the posts a person has made!!!That is the problem!!!

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
As one of my PM shown in public above :geek: says, deleting account will remove all posts!
For example a member has asked a question and got two reply.
If that member's profile is deleted, the thread will contain answers to nothing!
Yeah nothing..

If you do not wish to continue on XPF, PM me and I'll mark your account inactive.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
PlanetMaster said:
As one of my PM shown in public above :geek: says, deleting account will remove all posts!
For example a member has asked a question and got two reply.
If that member's profile is deleted, the thread will contain answers to nothing!
Yeah nothing..

If you do not wish to continue on XPF, PM me and I'll mark your account inactive.
for ur info it's nt frm pm what i quoted check tHis for confirmation http://www.xtremepapers.net_forums_view ... lit=delete

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Your link's screwed up but IT doesn't matter.
I just remembered!
Sorry about that geek..

Reaction score
Hi admin I have another account that I forgot the credentials for. I used my full name to create that account its Shuyogya Khatri. I would like to change the username for that and also I could change my dp pls help me. I didn't post anything in that account.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-08-07 at 2.16.29 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-08-07 at 2.16.29 PM.png
    1 MB · Views: 3