• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Accounting Topic Prediction

Reaction score
Had anyone gave their paper 2 accounting already?
I'm taking it tomorrow and I wonder if there's any prediction or common topic that usually come out from paper 1
Edit: IGCSE paper

Last edited:
Reaction score
u must have a different varient then... cuz ill my exam is still in three hours maybe.
Hope it goes well for us too..
was the last page limited companies?

Reaction score
u must have a different varient then... cuz ill my exam is still in three hours maybe.
Hope it goes well for us too..
was the last page limited companies?
what were the topics covered? was my prediction correct?
Haha alright hmm am I allowed to say? ;) sey, turn the words over
Only one out of the one you stated came out, tor my variant paper

Reaction score
ok i understand. but i hope it was not control acounts? anyway as you are not sharing the questions, it does not make a difference. i needed assistance on toipcs. In case you can please let me know the difficult chapters touch upon.

Reaction score
Haha one topic was mentioned by Loody, that was the hardest out of all questions
And there's no control account
Keep in mind these are from my variant paper

Reaction score
ok i understand. but i hope it was not control acounts? anyway as you are not sharing the questions, it does not make a difference. i needed assistance on toipcs. In case you can please let me know the difficult chapters touch upon.
we have a different varient already. don't stress it's gonna be alright. Atleast I hope.