• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Admission for computer science universities(Advice needed)

Reaction score
Guys, I am currently doing my part 2 of A levels. My 2 subjects are physics and Maths. Since I am doing my A2s privately I can not give computing (in which I got a B in AS). So kindly recomend me some subject that can be completed by exam session and is a credited subject. I am aiming for computer science, preferably at FAST Karachi campus.

Also, I looked up their eligibilty criterai they want an equalant of 50% marks in HSSC exams and Maths must be studied at HSSC level. Does that mean that apart from Physics and Maths I can really take any subject I want for A levels and still be eligible for admission if I get lets say a C in all of them?

Also is there a school in Karachi that registers students for a singular subject? like I only register through them for A2 of computing if that happens things will become lot easier for me