• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

admission in medical university in Pakistan

Reaction score
People plz help me....wht is the minimum grades at which I can apply for university. ...anyone who is currently studying in medical university n did alevels...???

Reaction score
People plz help me....wht is the minimum grades at which I can apply for university. ...anyone who is currently studying in medical university n did alevels...???

Hi, i can give you all the information about admission in medical universities in Pakistan. tell me where you study and what are your olevel grades and where are you from in pakistan?

Reaction score
It would be difficult to get admission in Gov medical colleges, bcz alevels students arent that valued in pakistan. but if you're from islamabad side , good for you bcz they gladly take alevel students.

Reaction score
It would be difficult to get admission in Gov medical colleges, bcz alevels students arent that valued in pakistan. but if you're from islamabad side , good for you bcz they gladly take alevel students.
What's the least possible merit fr BDS in Punjab?