• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Advice

Reaction score
Though i have started Commerce but not whethet to give it or not.Which subject to go commerce,business std or economics?
Pls some good advice

Reaction score
SAUD to be very frank as far as i know all these three are dull subjects though bussiness std is better in these three and if u truly want an extra subject go for STATS it is easy course is less and u will be able to do it quite easily thats my advice hope this helps ;)

Reaction score
well yes it is annoying but certainly it is better then those three u mentioned above and i prefer business studies in above choice

Reaction score
i will be giving pak.std isl and urdu(second language) next year in may/june 2011 any tips to get A*?????

Reaction score
Ya sure.
For P.STd
History is an easy subject but require good understanding.U shud emphasis more on "WHY' rather than "describe" and "what".if u have farooq bajwa book thats good otherwise Nigel kelly bhi achi hai
Geography ke lie past paper along with marking schemes r best

For Islamiat
Details=factual knowledge + understanding is important.Remember that it is not important that u rattafyiny the quotations.read them and write them in indirect speech.Only listing number of quotes does not give u marks unless u link it with ur answer along with comments.
For urdu B
No tension.try to use ur own word in comprehensions and summary.

Reaction score
If you just want an A, then gor for commerce, though, you got to study hard for all the three subjects. But if you want a subject that gives you some extra edge over others, given that you can put an effort at it then go for Economics. :)
Hope this helped.

Reaction score
yes chem master u r right look most of students get A* when they give stats paper so it is easier and has less course

Reaction score
hamidali391 said:
If you just want an A, then gor for commerce, though, you got to study hard for all the three subjects. But if you want a subject that gives you some extra edge over others, given that you can put an effort at it then go for Economics. :)
Hope this helped.

I m a student of science so it will nt be difficult to study eco without tutions???

Reaction score
AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs said:
i m also planning to give stats paper next year may be its still 50% chance what u guys say???
Its a biggest Bakwas subject.No credits Just a waste of time.go for subjects like Environment Management