• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Aga Khan University Admission Test 2014.

Reaction score
I was able to contact one of my friends who successfully cleared the AKU admission test in 2012.We had a chat regarding AKU admission test.I enquired him about the strategy,tricks,tips,tactics and anything which could help students preparing for AKU admission test.You can read the article over here. http://medical-student-resources.blogspot.com/2013/08/a-helpful-guide-to-aga-khan-university.html
Hi. Apparently you know alot about AKU. So what exactly are the admission requirements?
O levels? SAT1? Alevels? Transcripts? Everything. Could yoi give a short summary. Or maybe give me the stats of someone who got in?

Reaction score
Yeah they were ;_; well I couldn't manage time so the reasoning section most of them were tukkas physics was tough bio was ok chem was ok too ;_;
Especially the Physics section, right?! The reasoning sections were difficult too :( have you received anything from aga khan yet?

Reaction score
on what bases do candidates get scholarship in Aga khan university for doing MBBS and can overseas student get scholarship ? Newbie

Reaction score
Hi guys, I want to apply to AKU but I'm not sure because the fees is too high but I heard somewhere that if I pass the AKU entry test and MCAT or SAT II or something the fees is lower then. Is it true? I just finished my CIE AS Levels in May (I did 4 subjects, Math Physics Chem Bio) and I am expecting 4 high A grades InshaAllah. Can anyone please tell me the tests I need to take after I'm done with my A levels to apply to AKU? Also, if I pass or get high marks in MCAT/AKU entry test is the fees lower than usual? And is there any merit list?