• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AKU MCAT - Admit Card

Reaction score
Wait until 12th. Then call AKU's Registrar Office. Don't worry though, if you haven't received the admit on their fault, you can sit the test even without it.

Are you sure? On the sample paper it says we have to mention the application number. So without any admit card, i'll have no application number and so I will not be able to give the test.
I was confused as to which date was the deadline for receiving the admit card , but i'll wait until 12th.

Reaction score
Are you sure? On the sample paper it says we have to mention the application number. So without any admit card, i'll have no application number and so I will not be able to give the test.
I was confused as to which date was the deadline for receiving the admit card , but i'll wait until 12th.
As I said. If you don't receive the admit card just because the university hasn't send it, or the post is delayed (which is rarely the case with TCS ), they will let you sit the test. However, as I anticipate, there are a lot of applications this year, most of them having been sent in May. You should wait until at least 12th or 13th of June. If you don't receive it by then, feel free to call them.
And yes, sure. I went through the same panic last year. :D