• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

All IGCSE's Official Discussion !

moe

Reaction score
Hey Guys lets talk about the exam i had bio paper 3 yestersay and i thought it was a ***** :p the exam was ******* geography

moe

Reaction score
wat did u guys do for the question about why the lactobillius started growning after the other bacteria :p

moe

Reaction score
Does anyone do accounting ? how was it and how was the chem paper ? :]

moe

Reaction score
dude the first variant was pure crap only 20% oof it was sensible the rest was pure geography yo!

Reaction score
omg! i am freaking out now... i'll be doin the exam in less than 3 hrs!!!!! i know i messed up in the practicals.. i hope the chem paper 1 is easy:) :D n i hated bio yest wots with the tomatoes n bacteria???

Reaction score
moe said:
wat did u guys do for the question about why the lactobillius started growning after the other bacteria :p
I personally wrote that Lactobacilus depends on the other bacteria as food source thus when it increases there is more food available for Lacto to feed on thus this increases the population of Lacto

Reaction score
moe said:
Hey Guys lets talk about the exam i had bio paper 3 yestersay and i thought it was a *badword* :p the exam was *worseword* geography

Please do not use profane words in the forum!

¬¬ Nothing about Chemistry or Fizix for me in this topic ... meh.

Reaction score
i found the bio p3 reeli stoopid. i mean really...nothing i studied was asked!! and wtf was up with the stoopid bacteria????!?