• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

anyone who did biology p22

Reaction score
hey guys...My friend did bio paper. He has asked me to confirm wheter these ans are rite or not ??? tehanybody who did p33 biology plz cler out my queries...

in Q1: stating 2 features for a plant cell distinguishing it from an animal cell...was there any plasmodesmata in plant cell.??...

in another question I dont remeber....we had to tick and cross..it was related to gaseous exchange....the last column was for I think bronchiole....it was ticked that goblet cell was present ...so what bout cilia and smooth muscles????what did you tick...??/

in the last question related to ecology....what were the producers////// Xerophyte and kelp....or only xerophyte or only kelp....plz if u remeber anything clear me out////
I'll be glad!
Thankyou

Reaction score
ya there was a plasmodesmata!!
i crossed for cilia and tikd for smooth muscles
bth were producers

Reaction score
Hi
for Q1, i dont think there was any plasmodesmata.
i dont remember the second question
but in the third i wrote both xerophytes and kelp as producers

Reaction score
I do not think there is plasmodesmata.
I wrote only xerophyte because I think only xeryphyte are eaten by the animals in that ecosystem so that energy can be tramsfered although Kelp is photosynthetic plant.

Reaction score
both were producers. the xerophytes were consumed by land animals and the kelps by marine iguanas.
there weren't any plasmodesmata! and got a couple of boxes wrong in the gaseous exchange question. :(