• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS Accounting Prep

Reaction score
I am taking Accounting AS privately this session, how should I study for it? Thru the O level Accounting book by Catherine Coucom, and some past papers? Any online resource would be helpful. ;)

Reaction score
try --> Accounting ( the AS and A level copy) by Harold Randall and David Hopkins. this is what my school uses.

Hope this helps

Reaction score
I am taking Accounting AS privately this session, how should I study for it? Thru the O level Accounting book by Catherine Coucom, and some past papers? Any online resource would be helpful. ;)
No, that is certainly not enough. First make sure your basics are strong. O level's accounting book by Catherine Coucom would do. Then you have to get AS and A level's accounting book by Harold Randall. Remember that only book's questions won't be sufficient because the questions in A level past papers are quite different and could be tricky unlike the book. So, solving as many past papers would be great.
Good luck with that!

Reaction score
try --> Accounting ( the AS and A level copy) by Harold Randall and David Hopkins. this is what my school uses.

Hope this helps
Do you have the book Accounting for Cambridge International AS & A Level by David Hopkins, Harold Randall in PDF?