• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

As chem mcq,trouble!!!!!

Reaction score
i need urgent help in As chem mcq plz someone guide as how to solve the questions,and i am also facing difficulty in stoichiometry question in mcq ,like moles and ratio.
:(
also advise me if i should concentrate on past papers or keep on reviewin my notes because i keep on forgeting organic chem.

Reaction score
First thing, no need to do papers before 2002. They are obsolete with the current assessment objectives. MCQ's are all about practice. On some qsts you can find examiner comments in the examiner report. You can also look back at the specific topic on which the mcq is based to refresh your concept. Use the book by Ayub. Its a comparatively easier version. Post any specific qst for a more precise help, if you need, in case,

Reaction score
i would suggest revise once and then go for past papers
and after doing past papers those things u find hard just revise em!

Reaction score
i think for organic chem the best tip is write and learn all the equations this is wht all the teachers say mostly try it out
hope it helps

Reaction score
i think for organic chem the best tip is write and learn all the equations this is wht all the teachers say mostly try it out
hope it helps