• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Become an EFA (Education For All) Ambassador

Reaction score
In the nutshell:
EFA (education for all) is an organization run by students to provide the unprivileged youth an opportunity of education.
We are currently looking for 3 ambassadors at each institution for EFA
Kindly identify and forward this message to any potential students who might be interested in this cause. Thankyou
Feel free to PM me for any queries

Please read the details below:
Welcome to Welfare Organization Education For All (EFA)
OUR MISSION
“EMPOWERING YOUTH BY WORKING TOWARDS EDUCATING THE UNDER PRIVILEGED CHILDREN OF PAKISTAN”

OUR VISION
“TO PROMOTE EDUCATION FOR THE BETTERMENT OF INDIVIDUALS INORDER TO FLOURISH A HEALTHY SOCIETY”

Education is the only solution; save Pakistan through education.
for more info visit
https://www.facebook.com/EDUCATION.786

Allah has created mankind and given him this world to live and prosper according to his prescribed rules. He created sky-high mountains and geographically balanced them with ocean's depth. He created warmth and cold, deserts and forests, each opposing yet equalizing the other, maintaining environmental balance.
Similarly, He created the human race. To some he gave privileges beyond their need, to some he gave less. He gave mankind the vision to prescribe and the wisdom to judge, to fulfill the dreams of millions of needy fellow beings, to maintain justice, equality and balance among the masses.
Fortunate are those to whom Allah has bestowed wealth and they share it with their fellow brethren. In doing so, they not only secure their own assets but also prove themselves to Allah.
Al-Quran:-
"Those whose believe, and do deeds of righteousness and establish regular prayers and pay Zakat, will have their reward with their Lord, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve." (Al Baqarah 2:277)

We observed poor kids, surviving through the adversities of life, who could not afford education. So we took the initiative to practically do something through using the resources and abilities Allah has gifted us with. The organization aims to inculcate a sense of social responsibility in youngsters by engaging students in volunteer work which empowers them eventually. Under-privileged students are financed to get education so they can improve their quality of life and can contribute towards the prosperous future of Pakistan. Together our aim is to put their maximum efforts in order to eradicate shadows of darkness and illiteracy glooming largely over our society. Assist us in this noble cause. A donation as small as a single coin can be used to bring a positive change. Pakistan needs your support and generosity and its future rests in your hand.
The success of Welfare Organization Education For All lies in the team of selfless, honest and dedicated individuals. Our efficient management committee along with our dynamic volunteers is working relentlessly to run the network amicably.
if you feel to become a part of it simply fill the ambassador form and join the journey towards a better Pakistan. link to the form
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/embeddedform?formkey=dHE2X1Q3YVQzdEdSZE5uMVNpOE9LRGc6MQ
last date of submission is 15 July 2012
Apart from collecting donations, EFA ambassadors are required to accomplish the following:
1) Every ambassador will make an action team. He will overlook facebook group of his/her school: facebook group will comprise of donors and action team .
2) Ambassadors are required to send the donations to finance representative by the PRESCRIBED DATE .
3) Every ambassador will choose a follower from that institute who would continue EFA's mission.
4) Ambassadors are required to spread the word of EFA as much as possible. For further queries, fell free to ask. EFA management

Reaction score
Thats a great initiative indeed,my question though is that me not being from Pakistan,how can i also become an ambassador?

Reaction score
I'm in to. I think this is a great idea. Could you please post some more details?