• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Best Alevel school in Isb

Which is the alevel school in Isb?

• Total voters
Reaction score
AOA everyone.... I just wanted to ask u ppl thats wat do u think is the best school in Islamabad for ALevels... I guess Roots and Beacon r at the top but I still need ur opinion to choose the best one out :)

TSZ

Reaction score
Take my advice, DO NOT join roots......trust me i've been there, it sucks

Reaction score
Take my advice, DO NOT join roots......trust me i've been there, it sucks
but from wat I have heard...the teachers in BMI and Roots r the same its only just that in BMI u have to stick with a given number of teachers becuz they divide u into sections while In Roots u get to choose ur own teachers and that it has more extra-curriculars :|

Reaction score
but from wat I have heard...the teachers in BMI and Roots r the same its only just that in BMI u have to stick with a given number of teachers becuz they divide u into sections while In Roots u get to choose ur own teachers and that it has more extra-curriculars :|
I am sorry, you have the wrong info in BMI-A you have variety of teacher's for a subject its your choice to sit in which teacher's class and BMI has the best result producer's.

Reaction score
BMI-A is good school for A Levels, if you ask about roots then go to DHA1 campus that is great

Reaction score
I am sorry, you have the wrong info in BMI-A you have variety of teacher's for a subject its your choice to sit in which teacher's class and BMI has the best result producer's.
well, in BMI-A the administration is sooo not good, you get the best teachers in LGS too, but the thing is BMI, this time caused ALOT of trouble in giving away scholarships.....so I think its better to join a school which praises your talents as well as give you your right instead of showing "attitude" like BMI did. But it totally depends on you that which school you want to join.

Reaction score
Roots for the win! It sends a LOT of its students to top universities in US, UK etc. It also sends its students abroad for Model United Nations, young leader conferences and a lot of other extra curricular activities.

Reaction score
well, in BMI-A the administration is sooo not good, you get the best teachers in LGS too, but the thing is BMI, this time caused ALOT of trouble in giving away scholarships.....so I think its better to join a school which praises your talents as well as give you your right instead of showing "attitude" like BMI did. But it totally depends on you that which school you want to join.
Yea i understand that thing about scholarships, only beaconites with staright 8A's can get full scholarship otherwise if you are from any other school you only get 75% scholarship on 8A's. But overall BMI-A is good, LGS is also good but needs time to compare it with BMI, Beaconhouse is one of the oldest instituions providing O/A Levels. Whereas everbody has own choice some people like the environment some are to with studies and some are for timepass...

Reaction score
Hello I know this is the wrong place to ask about this but is Lahore Grammar school Islamabad or Beaconhouse BMI good for O levels.............