• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

bio p4 guesses

Reaction score
plz share ur bio p4 guesses
and ill post em too
just to help u ppl
but do whole syllabus!

Reaction score
princess...don't mind all dis oda ppl dat r sayin rubbish! if yu wanna help others out there's no problem! I'll post my guesses soon as im don't wv my chem 21 2day!!!!! all d guesses i've sene s far are 50% or above right so they should stop hating and get off the forum

Reaction score
imiosa92 said:
princess...don't mind all dis oda ppl dat r sayin rubbish! if yu wanna help others out there's no problem! I'll post my guesses soon as im don't wv my chem 21 2day!!!!! all d guesses i've sene s far are 50% or above right so they should stop hating and get off the forum

exactly. at least you wer trying to help with SOME guessss. and theyr just guesss. you nevr sed that its the absolute thing that'l exists. (thank gudness 4 that. i'd b chewing my pen into BITS if organic was triky...)
(i myt evn hav atakd an invigilator in panic!)

(ah... that wud b nyc...)
theyrs no wrong in helping ppl! (and i bet its not wrong to attak an invigilator either...)
KEEP GOING! we need u!