• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

biology p4..!

Reaction score
what is the best way of preparing bio p4 in just 2 days??? :| :mrgreen:

Reaction score
theres no chance brau.. if you think ya gonna study 2days n' even pass in p4,, your crazy!! this is the end of the world for ya.. ya got no future.. everything's dark// u'll begin to see everything blur.. the best way out is going to top of the effile tower and jumpin down. . hahaha. .. naah.!! practice past papers.. u'll do good..!! ;)

Reaction score
@ cuntizm.!

omg..! u scared the hell out of me..! :twisted:

hahahah...!! :D :D :D

actually i did prepare it before but it seems like i have forgotten everything :? :?

i feel like crying..! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Reaction score
hun jst answer past questions and see the type of questions they bring out. It's not the end of the world. If you were good in it before, you'll only make yourself better. No worries

Reaction score
hahah.. everyone does forget.. if you remember all you have learned, you are Einstien.. even greater than Einstien.. . the point is you memorize everything just before the exam and go to the exam and write whatever you can.. hahah.. no worries mate. . all the best

Reaction score
yup...exactly....i would suggest you to do some fast reading..read the application booklet for the application topics..that would do and i bet u can finish those in like 6 hours or less..i mean including the memorisation ..for the first two chaps of core...read redspot topical biology 1991-2005 worked solution..u juz have to recall the concept and remember the process....that will take max 3 hours if you r a slow and steady reader...then the remaining 3 chaps of core you gotta study from the text book bro...thats the best...i mean you can do the past years but as you know the CIE f@$#%$ are constantly changing the trend of the questions so they mite be new....which u can do them in 9 hours max..since u have studied before...so total 18 hours..out of 48 hours..isnt that perfect...btw dont do everything in 1 day..your brains mite explode...relax and you'll do great....Aim for the sky..u can still fall on the clouds..lol....Good luck

Reaction score
hi liquidblue23!!
btw its darkrai..not darkraj..lol...
anyway...where are you from....i mean i thought redspot topical biology is quite famous..its actually a compilation of biology past papers fro 1991-2005...organised into chapters with answers....they are published by a Singapore press called Redspot...
btw r u doing bio p42??

Reaction score
Oops - my bad.

Im from India. You? And yes, Im doing Paper 42! Are you done with everything? Im SO NERVOUS for this one! Bloody 38% weightage!

Reaction score
ya i know...im shitting bricks in my pants too....kinda nervous...what time is ur exam tomorrow??

Reaction score
hey axa thanks alot for explaining me allopatric and sympatric :D :D i knw it soo well now :mrgreen: