• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

business paper 1 guess for section B----inshallah it ill wor

Reaction score
this is the guess one of my teachor told me inshallah i hope somehthing from this will come!

section b
importance of product lifecycle for h,r and finace manager?
2.drawbacks and advantages of multi national to home country(not host)?
3.ecommerce
4.hrm problem for using ecommerce and technology
5.external influences on a firm
6.distribution channel and
7. leadrship styles......
inshallah in me se ayegah! this is just a guess be prepared for these but dont rely on these! any questions will be promtlu answered

Reaction score
Re: business paper 1 guess for section B----inshallah it ill

Drawbacks and Advantages of multi-national to ITSELF and it's HOST COUNTRY. Country of Origin is not a major factor. Multinationals topic mainly concerns its own business and the factors affecting it's host country.

HRM might come on a full scale, or be limited to a certain situation.

Distribution Channel is a possibility that is pretty low. Usually Marketing comes limited to a certain situation. So learn all 4 Ps not only Place.

Leadership styles should involve Democratic, Autocratic, Paternalistic and Laissez-Faire. Learn Features, Advantages and Disadvantages of all of them!

Question regarding Small Businesses, their advantages and disadvantages as well as Government Support is also a possibility.

Oh and Communication, It's Importance, It's Barriers and how to Overcome the Barriers :)

Reaction score

i thought the chapter "communication" is for A2...we werent taught this chapter that well....do we need all those stuff about how communication is done through a transmitter,medium n reciever...n media of communication??

Reaction score

Asslamualkum brothers and sisters
the paper i posted is just a guess! do not rely on this.....and its high time now.so stop studying! and relax the dawa has been done now its time for dua!
ask for help ask allah ...he is the best giver! he has the knowledge of everything so it is wise enough to depend on him now! just relax ,pray and hope for the best!