• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Business paper 2! by www.danishjan.8k.com

Reaction score
business prediction p2

ecommerce -ratio commenting-ethics-definition of retained profit or from type of legal business

multi national and stock contr4ol

ths was just a prediction
do not rely on this
wish all of u al the best ALLAH hum subko kamyaab kare

remember me in your prayers
Danish jan
(webmaster www.danishjan.8k.com)

Reaction score
The most important topics in business studies, without which the paper is not released.... Just remember the examiner revolves around these topics only.
ARR, NPV, Payback(Investment Appraisal)
Marketing Mix + Strategy
Stock Managment
Role of govt.
Sources of finance
Growth of business
HRM = Workforce planning + Motivation

Please do not skip motivation just because of the thinking of that it was already in p1 and it wont come again, remember motivation is one of the major topics of your syllabus. Marketing strategy if given for 20 marks in p3 will also require the information of Boston and Ansoff Matrix and Value analysis.... In p2 and p3 am dead sure the examiner will ask about ARR NPV and Payback so please prepare them thoroughly and GOOD LUCK to you all!!!
Abdullah Gilani
[email protected]

Reaction score
@abdullah thanks !
@skipowder i predict p1 will be realtively same as it has been coming since last years 10 questions will be repeated 10 aprooximately on the same pattern but changed values 5 tricky and aproox 2 very hard!
A grade will be around 24

Reaction score
danishjan said:
business prediction p2

ecommerce -ratio commenting-ethics-definition of retained profit or from type of legal business

multi national and stock contr4ol

ths was just a prediction
do not rely on this
wish all of u al the best ALLAH hum subko kamyaab kare

remember me in your prayers
Danish jan
(webmaster http://www.danishjan.8k.com)

the p22 is different from the prediction... ahahaaha.. but thx for the prediction too :D :D