• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

can anyone clear my doubts? :S

Reaction score
ok..so im sitting for o levels now :| and so far maths and accounts were really bad for me =|
now im in fear that i'll get really bad grades for them =(
so...if i 'fail' or get bad grades... won't i be able to sit for a level? :'(
i have no siblings or anyone else to ask but only here =(
please help me out x(

Reaction score
You can retake them in October. As far as admissions are concerned they are based on your O level results. So, you may not get admitted in a good school. But still if you get a pass you can get admission.

Reaction score
i think every1 had a bad accounts ppr, so percentile is going to be low so u can forget abt tht, yes u can reappear in oct/nov session but if u can get an admission into a good school then dont reappear

Reaction score
Guys I think you should be a bittt positive to cheer up Dubu not to put him down.
I think you gotta go for tuition which will help alot
Maths isn't that bad I mean it's the best for me alhamdulillah so just do past papers, buy more IG extended books, go for tutions, study with your friends and put more effort :] and I can help in Maths if you want any... just reply back Dubu :D
Best of luck