• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Cashing-in on a new test centre with worse grades than the last time

Reaction score
First of all,I need to give a little background to explain my case.I have already completed my Pearson Edexcel A levels (IAL), have cashed-in and received my A level's certificate from call it TEST CENTRE A in COUNTRY A in all subjects i studied.Now i went to a different country call it COUNTRY B and registered for 2 units in total, one each from Physics and Chemistry from call it TEST CENTRE B.Now my question is what if i score much worse in those 2 units i registered from TEST CENTRE B as compared to TEST CENTRE A.Will i be able to cash-in and recieve my A level's certificate from TEST CENTRE B even if i score much poorly this time.I have already passed IAL in Physics and Chemistry with a D grade from TEST CENTRE A.My reason to resit 2 units again from TEST CENTRE B is to get TEST CENTRE B or COUNTRY B's name on my certificate.So do i need to get better grades than before for that or not?Please dont ask about why I need TEST CENTRE B or COUNTRY B's name on my IAL physics and chemistry certificate its a mandatory requirement for equivalence.