• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

chances for lums?:(

Reaction score
3A*'s 4A's in Olevels
DDC in As level (had to shift cities thats why. horrible, i know)
1800 in SAT1 which i will regive in dec again.
I just gave an As maths retake and I'll be giving composites to improve the other 2 D's.. :(

guys what chance do i have to apply to lums and maybe nust too?:(

Reaction score
3A*'s 4A's in Olevels
DDC in As level (had to shift cities thats why. horrible, i know)
1800 in SAT1 which i will regive in dec again.
I just gave an As maths retake and I'll be giving composites to improve the other 2 D's.. :(

guys what chance do i have to apply to lums and maybe nust too?:(
OL grades are good enough.....tho u will need to work hard in ur ALs...evn a couple of Bs would do.
For SAT1 your marks are sufficient. Lat year i heard tht merit closed on 1600.
Now you will have to either appear for LUMS entry test or appear for SAT2 befor january 2016 cux LUMS closes the admission on basis of SAT after tht. A score of 2100 in SAT 2 will be secure your place in LUMS...anythng more than that would be bonus.

As for NUST the criteria gets tough....thy dont require SAT1...but for SAT2 you must muster a score of 2250+ so that u hav a wide choice of the field u want to pursue. As far as AL grades are concerned, Bs would easily get u in NUST.

Chances are high.....if you work hard for SAT2....for LUMS u hav a couple of months whch is more thn enough for a score of 2100.
Gud luck ;)

Reaction score
OL grades are good enough.....tho u will need to work hard in ur ALs...evn a couple of Bs would do.
Now you will have to either appear for LUMS entry test or appear for SAT2 befor january 2016 cux LUMS closes the admission on basis of SAT after tht. A score of 2100 in SAT 2 will be secure your place in LUMS...anythng more than that would be bonus.

As for NUST the criteria gets tough....thy dont require SAT1...but for SAT2 you must muster a score of 2250+ so that u hav a wide choice of the field u want to pursue. As far as AL grades are concerned, Bs would easily get u in NUST.

Chances are high.....if you work hard for SAT2....for LUMS u hav a couple of months whch is more thn enough for a score of 2100.
Gud luck ;)
Doesn't lums have a minimum grade criteria of BBC in A'level?

Reaction score

Gud luck ;)

wait whaaaat.
I thought SAT1 was the entry test for lums? :| Why would i have to give SAT2? Isnt that for the engineering department?

Reaction score
wait whaaaat.
I thought SAT1 was the entry test for lums? :| Why would i have to give SAT2? Isnt that for the engineering department?

I thought we just need the normal SATs.. Is that getting too old fashioned??

Reaction score
We only need SAT1. You have to give sat2 and lums entry test only if youre applying to the science and engineering school. Not otherwise.

Reaction score
wait whaaaat.
Yes Its for only engineering dept. My apologies for the confusion.

Reaction score
What do you mean recently introduced? We dontttt have to give sat 2 (subject tests) for lums.

What do we have to give then? The 3 hour SATS right? Then why is everyone talking about SAT 2 (n):(

I am sorry guys I am new at this, can you help me out? which exact SAT do we need

Reaction score
What do we have to give then? The 3 hour SATS right? Then why is everyone talking about SAT 2 (n):(

I am sorry guys I am new at this, can you help me out? which exact SAT do we need
Yes. 3 hour sat reading writing and math. Sat2 can help only IF youre applying to sbasse school which is for science students.