• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chem 5 and Phys 5 Questions

Reaction score
Let us share all the different types of questions we have got from our teachers for Chem 5 and Phys 5.

For Chem 5 we got mostly cambridge papers.
For Phys 5 we got the following experiment.

To idenfitfy the resistance of a glass object and compare it with the resistance mentioned by the manufacturer.

Reaction score
For physics and chemistry we too get past papers.
But i wish if someone could think and post questions here (designing part only)

Reaction score
i have some old questions
ill post one!!!!
beta particles r fast moving electrons emiited by the nuclei of certain atoms.when they enter a material they may be deflected and after penetrating a short distance into the material , may be moving in any direction. some of these particles may have their motion reversed by their interacowowaation with hte material
so that they r travelling backwards towards the source .

design an experiment to investigate how the number of beta particles scattered backwards depends upon the thickness if the foil and the proton no of the material from which the foil is made.in your account you r advised to pay attention to the following
a choice of apparatus and how the apparatus would be arranged
b the control of variables
c the procedure to be followed
d any safety precautions which may need to be taken when carriyng out the experiment.
haha worte it
sorry 4 any spelling error i think u guys r grown ups so will get those mistakes!!

Reaction score
princesszahra said:
i have some old questions
ill post one!!!!
beta particles r fast moving electrons emiited by the nuclei of certain atoms.when they enter a material they may be deflected and after penetrating a short distance into the material , may be moving in any direction. some of these particles may have their motion reversed by their interacowowaation with hte material
so that they r travelling backwards towards the source .

design an experiment to investigate how the number of beta particles scattered backwards depends upon the thickness if the foil and the proton no of the material from which the foil is made.in your account you r advised to pay attention to the following
a choice of apparatus and how the apparatus would be arranged
b the control of variables
c the procedure to be followed
d any safety precautions which may need to be taken when carriyng out the experiment.
haha worte it
sorry 4 any spelling error i think u guys r grown ups so will get those mistakes!!
hey nice effort there, but i got a ques.
fast moving "electrons" emitted by the "nuclei"?