• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chem p33 final details...

Reaction score
q1: Solubility or rate or enthalpy change..not yet confirmed but no titrations confirmed...there would be 4 sols given 2 u....thats y dificult to guess wt to do...

Q2:salt analysis...ions are Amonium[NH4+],CU+2...Magneese,Sulphate..and halide ions cl or br..transition metal cobalt which wil show a aqua blue colour known as cobalt blue...but dont write cobalt until or unless you are asked to as it is not in qualitative analysis notes examiner might think u knw the paper and he may disqualify u...be vigilant ...ok guyzzz..
t.c bye n b happy....n wish me luck 2....best of luck 2 u awll...

Reaction score
thats the main point it cant be judge we might have both solubility + enthalpy change....but it will be easy prac just dun panic....

Reaction score
ok thanx!!! and any last minute tips to keep in mind during the practical?

Reaction score
can nione tel me a ppr in whch rate ws given n solubility n enthalpy..?

Reaction score
Hey guyz i think enthalpy change and rate of reaction is cmin ....learn drawin tables and finding errors...t.c....luv u awl..

Reaction score
hey darkism u there???
rate of reaction graphz???thiosulphate ones or is it sumfin else?