• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CHEMISTRY 22!!!

Reaction score
ok ppl forget wat bullshit princess says
boltzman is coming<ionisation energy related q's
35 marks of organic shit is 100% sure in which u have to change alkens to alkanes or alcahol and shit
u hav to find kc and entha;phy changes frm a graph
1 electrolysis question
and there is a chance of asksing of mechanism of electrophylic addition, nuclophilic addition,free radical equations and elimination reaction and dehydration
learn the above thorelly andd VVVVVIMPP learn the reactions with cr2o7!!! and coldmno4!
if ur perfect in the above u will get more than 47 !! 100% sure

Reaction score
jiggaman said:
35 marks of organic shit is 100% sure in which u have to change alkens to alkanes or alcahol and shit
1 electrolysis question
and there is a chance of asksing of mechanism of electrophylic addition, nuclophilic addition,free radical equations and elimination reaction and dehydration
learn the above thorelly andd VVVVVIMPP learn the reactions with cr2o7!!! and coldmno4!

Hey but how do you know and how sure are you jiggaman? If you have anymore idea please let me know :)

Reaction score
jiggaman said:
1 electrolysis question

well yeah i had the same feeling....about it.....
the things princess shared came too often.....

Reaction score
pm me princess..
mateenyasin1 said:
wat about equillibria.. nitrogen and sulphur..electrolysis..ideal gas.. boltzman distribution..

wat are the products of burning P(4)S(3) ?????????

p4o(10) and so2

Reaction score
And u cant say something this confidently until and unless u have seen the q.paper urself which i know u havent.. So stop diong TAMAK TUYYAN :D ! Paper is a few hours away...All the ebst

Reaction score
ok pm me as well if you can for p22, thnaks in advance, nad thanks or helping in p34

Reaction score
hey guys best of luck to u all
if anyone attempts paper before kindly post even if its variant one

Reaction score
noora said:
hey guys best of luck to u all
if anyone attempts paper before kindly post even if its variant one
hey it doesn't matter if its p21 or p22 cuz the topics will be same and only the reading will be different in energetics questions. :cool:

Reaction score
GOOD LUCK TO ALL........... PAPER WILL START AFTER 3 HOURS. HOPE ALL GUESSES WILL WORK.
FOUNDATION PUBLIC SCHOOL HERE I CUM !!
BYE ALL.