• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CHEMISTRY NOTES FOR SALE. GCE OLEVELS

Reaction score
Fabulous chemistry notes for sale. They are just immaculate and i believe if a person reads them thoroughly he can get an A*. They were a great help for me. They cover each and every topic and the style is according to the papers.

Reaction score
Shawtty123 said:
Fabulous chemistry notes for sale. They are just immaculate and i believe if a person reads them thoroughly he can get an A*. They were a great help for me. They cover each and every topic and the style is according to the papers.
are they compiled by u?

Reaction score
LO!!! Another advertisement on notes. :no:
I thnk XPF shud charge for such ads....

Reaction score
@princesszara no they re not compliled by me, however a few points written by me. But actually they are Sir Shabeer Jhangee's.

@workaholic is their a rule or smethin which tells us not to post such adds. (Which may benefit someone else). Id like to see this rule please.

Reaction score
@Shawtty123 No putting up an Ads is not against the rules but you may not put it in the forums rather than off topic or Chat !! If you advertize your product again and again then this will be called Spaming and this is against the rules. Hope I cleared up the confusion !! :)