• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry Paper 2

Reaction score
Very important question... Is there any chance that titration and preparation of salts questions will come for the paper???

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
i cant say anything abt that but in case u need explanation that i can give....i had done IGCSE Chemistry but i think the syllabus is almost the same!!

Reaction score
Some of my friends talked to me regarding the matter... And I just wanted to clarify whether it's included in the paper 2... Now I have gone through some questions from Past Papers and found questions which are related to the topics... So I think it will be better if these parts are revised... Any way, Thank you very much Math_angel... :) Now I think it's a bit too late to ask any doubts... I am really happy that you are ready to help me... Tomorrow is the exam and I need to go through some notes... Thank you very much...

Reaction score
i think u shud revise it. because this topic comes often, directly or indirectly. so a sound knowledge is helpful!

Reaction score
yousafs c said:
i think u shud revise it. because this topic comes often, directly or indirectly. so a sound knowledge is helpful!
Yeah, sure... Thanxxx :)

Reaction score
Work about 12 - 14 past papers, u gonna get a distinction in chemistry for sure!!!!!!

Reaction score
The Chem p2 was fair n da questions were decent. I managed to rape them all hopefully.
The past papers made effects.

Reaction score
yes.....the past papers definitely made some effect..the questions were easy...Section B was easier for me.....

Reaction score
At last it was there... But no worries... It was a very easy paper indeed... Everything's gonna be fine Inshaa Allah!
Yeah.. sure UxaiR... We all should have the discussions together.... :)