• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CHEMISTRY:PERCENTAGE.!

Reaction score
what do you think would be the minimum percentage to get A in chemistry .?? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Reaction score
Although it was an easy paper but most people will not 100 marks and the highest average will be around 96 or so which makes A at 76 and A* at 86.

Reaction score
wijie1993 said:
Although it was an easy paper but most people will not 100 marks and the highest average will be around 96 or so which makes A at 76 and A* at 86.
yaar can you explain what is this supposed to mean i am totally unable to understand this process of percentile and stuff just explain it here or send me a message i will be very thankful...... :)

Reaction score
ZOHAIB HAD TOLD THIS PERCENTILE RULE SO MANY TIME BUT STILL U PEOPLE DONT UNDERSTAND.
IS NOT ABOUT ON WHICH PERCENTAGE A OR A* .BETTER TO SEE POST( EXAMPLE OF A*) BY ZOHAIB

Reaction score
SAUD ASLAM said:
ZOHAIB HAD TOLD THIS PERCENTILE RULE SO MANY TIME BUT STILL U PEOPLE DONT UNDERSTAND.
IS NOT ABOUT ON WHICH PERCENTAGE A OR A* .BETTER TO SEE POST( EXAMPLE OF A*) BY ZOHAIB

thnx for the response but can u kindly post th link to that discussion by zohaib i would be really thankful!!! :)

Reaction score
Percentiles are over. the total marks for chemistry paper were
ATP= 60, MCQ = 40 , THEORY= 75===175
to get an A* you need at least 158 marks
to get an A you need at least 104 marks
maybe zohaib;s system is right, but this is how my teachers have explained it.

Reaction score